Downloading Intl. Space Station
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the intlspacestation.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then click "Next" again unless you want to change the destination folder. If you are asked to have the folder created because it does not exist, click "Yes".
- Click "Start" to begin installating the Internation Space Station screensaver. This will take a few seconds, after which you can click "Next" again, folowed by "Exit" to quit the install program.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will now open, where you will find that this is now your default screensaver.
- If "International Space Station" is not among your other screensavers, you may have to re-initiate the install program with elevated access rights. You can do so by right-clicking on the intlspacestation.exe file and selecting "Run as administator". Then repeat the above steps.