Intl. Space Station
A slideshow of conceptual images of the International Space Station (ISS) that is currently in orbit around the earth. Images can be displayed in a collage or slide show, in random or sequential order, and scattered around or at the center of the screen. Transition effects can be randomized or individually selected, or turned off altogether.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the intlspacestation.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then click "Next" again unless you want to change the destination folder. If you are asked to have the folder created because it does not exist, click "Yes".
- Click "Start" to begin installating the Internation Space Station screensaver. This will take a few seconds, after which you can click "Next" again, folowed by "Exit" to quit the install program.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will now open, where you will find that this is now your default screensaver.
- If "International Space Station" is not among your other screensavers, you may have to re-initiate the install program with elevated access rights. You can do so by right-clicking on the intlspacestation.exe file and selecting "Run as administator". Then repeat the above steps.
Anti-virus report for Intl. Space Station
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Intl. Space Station"
- intlspacestation.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.32 MB (1,384,417 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 days ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?