Fish Aquarium 3D
This soothing aquarium screensaver features at least ten species of fish, slowly swimming around in a tank among colorful plants, rocks and a large branch. Air bubbles move up to the surface, and a starfish lies on the bottom. Alternatively, you can have the fish tank replaced and us your desktop to serve as the background.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the est_fishaqua3d.exe file you download to start the installer, then click "Next".
- To install this screensaver, you need to accept the terms of the license agreement. Indicate so by ticking the box next to "I accept", then click "Next" again to proceed.
- Unless you want to change the destination folder and/or the name of the Start Menu folder, you can click "Next" twice in a row. The default settings should be fine for most users.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver files to your computer.
- When finished, the installer can be exited by clicking "Finish". It will then open up the Screen Saver Settings panel, where "Fish Aquarium 3D" is now among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Fish Aquarium 3D
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 month ago|
We have 1 file for "Fish Aquarium 3D"
- est_fishaqua3d.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||7.13 MB (7,479,760 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||35 minutes ago|
User reviews (3)