Several species of fish swim around in 3D in this animated aquarium, enhanced with bubbles, the water surface and realistic lighting effects, all against a static backdrop of rocks and water plants. You can add your own picture or background image to be embedded into the screensaver, and import an MP3 or WAV file for background music.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Open the screensaver's install program by double-clicking on the file you downloaded above.
- On most computers, the default "Location to extract" should be C:\Windows. If you suspect that your Windows folder may be located elsewhere, use the "Browse" button to select it.
- Click "Extract" to copy the screensaver to your Windows folder. If you are told you need administrator privileges, click "Yes" to restart the program, then click "Extract" again.
- Your Windows folder will be opened. Locate "FanFish25" in the list, right-click on it and then select "Install".
- Fantastic Fish should now be among your other screensavers in the Screen Saver Settings panel.
Anti-virus report for Fantastic Fish
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|CrowdStrike||malicious_confidence_100% (W) *|
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Fantastic Fish"
- fantasticfish.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.10 MB (1,158,294 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||4/69 (5.8%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 hour ago|
User reviews (20)
I like this very much. Worked without any downloading or installing issues. The bubbling water sound can be turned off if you don't want it but I find it soothing. Most of the fish are pretty realistic but the guppy and goldfish at the front only follow each other around in a circle in the centre which spoils it a bit, and their fins do not move in a realistic way. But someone has made a pretty good job of this screensaver and it is free and works well, so how can I complain?
Robotic and loud.
I LOVE SAVER
I like it because it is so peaceful and the fish are cute!
Annoying. It constantly makes a water sound effect and the fish don't move realistically at all.
Not a fan.
Not realistic at all. Fish move just like robots. They constantly move their fins and tails. Real fish don't swim like that at all.
Colorful...easy on the eyes!
needs Direct 3D, so if you are running Win7 on an older system without this functionality, you are out of luck.
I love it
It looks so reel
This so sweet and lovely gift
I love this. Thanks
Love it!! Very relaxing and enjoy the colors and movbement.
I think it's better than older
VERY VERY BEST