Downloading Fireplace 3D
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Start the installer by double-clicking on the fireplace3d.exe file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate if you accept the license agreement, and click "Next".
- You generally do not need to change the default destination directory or the name of the Start Menu folder, so feel free to quickly move through the next two screens by clicking "Next".
- Now click "Install" to copy the screensaver to your computer. This will take a few seconds.
- When finished, the installer will open the developer's website in a new browser window. You can close this website without consequence, and you will find that the Screen Saver Settings panel has also been opened. "Free Fireplace 3D Screensaver" should now be among your other screensavers, and set to be the default.