All ingredients for a peaceful and cozy Christmas are included in this screensaver: a rocking chair in front of an active fireplace, with stockings on the mantel, along with an old ticking clock. The current time is also optionally displayed in digital format at the bottom of the screen, in either a 12 or 24-hour format.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the installer by double-clicking on the fireplace3d.exe file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate if you accept the license agreement, and click "Next".
- You generally do not need to change the default destination directory or the name of the Start Menu folder, so feel free to quickly move through the next two screens by clicking "Next".
- Now click "Install" to copy the screensaver to your computer. This will take a few seconds.
- When finished, the installer will open the developer's website in a new browser window. You can close this website without consequence, and you will find that the Screen Saver Settings panel has also been opened. "Free Fireplace 3D Screensaver" should now be among your other screensavers, and set to be the default.
Anti-virus report for Fireplace 3D
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|1 week ago
We have 1 file for "Fireplace 3D"
- fireplace3d.exe (Windows)
|File report #1
|2.92 MB (3,062,083 bytes)
|Portable Executable (EXE)
|0/15 (0%) View report
|2 weeks ago
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?