Transform your desktop into a virtual aquarium with this animated screensaver. The current state of your desktop is transformed by means of rippling effects, while various species of fish swim around the screen. A green-text menu will be displayed when the screensaver starts, showing a number of keyboard shortcuts that allow you to increase and decrease the number of bubbles and ripples, and to adjust the volume of sound effects.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above the start the install program.
- To continue, click "Next". A very short license agreement will now be displayed. To install this screensaver, you are required to indicate that you accept these terms, before you can click "Next".
- You will now be asked to enter your name and the name of the company you work for. You can enter anything you like into these fields, but you cannot leave them empty. Click "Next" to proceed.
- There is no actual difference between the "Complete" and "Custom" setup type, so simple click "Next" again to continue, followed by "Install" to begin the installation process.
- The Desktop Fish screensaver has now been installed onto your computer. Click "Finish".
- You should now be able to find this screensaver in Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel, where, please note, it is called "FreeFishScr" rather than "Desktop Fish".
Anti-virus report for Desktop Fish
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Desktop Fish"
- desktopfish.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||3.00 MB (3,149,522 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||4 hours ago|
User reviews (3)
its so good i could stare at the fishes all day i love them
It has an error issue that microsoft intercepts...it will not play and forced me to send an error report before I could become unfrozen. Another thing is I like your others better and being able to choose where it downloads instead of this.