Watch as this three-dimensional crab comes crawling out of his hole, hidden behind some rocks at the bottom of the sea, and swims in front of it before returning to the hole again. Several fish swim around in the vicinity and air bubbles move up to the surface, while the time is displayed in digital format at the bottom of the screen.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the 3D Marine Screensaver Setup Wizard by double-clicking on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate if you accept the license agreement before you click "Next".
- The default settings for the destination location and Start Menu folder do not need to be changed, so simply click "Next" twice, then click "Install" to begin copying files to your computer.
- When the installer has finished, it will open up Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel, as well as the developer's website in your default web browser (you can close this browser window without consequence).
- You will find that "Free 3D Marine Screensaver" is now listed among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for 3D Marine
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 month ago|
We have 1 file for "3D Marine"
- 3dmarine.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||7.00 MB (7,339,728 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||21 hours ago|
User reviews (2)
The lobster is a trip. hehehe. I like this too. A+