A 3D-rendered Christmas tree decorated with snow colored balls stands in the middle of a room with winter-themed wallpaper. The screensaver rotates around the tree, showing it from various perspectives. The color of the wallpaper can be customized from the screensaver's settings panel (labeled "Box Image"), where the music can also be disabled.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
Apple Mac OS X
- Double-click the downloaded file to launch the install program.
- Click the "Continue" button twice, then click on "Install for all users of this computer" to select it, and click "Continue" again.
- The default install location should be fine for most users, so simply click "Install" now to begin installing the screensaver. You may be asked to enter your password so that the installer has permission to install the screensaver.
- Once the installation has completed, click "Close" to exit the installer.
- Manually open the "Desktop & Screen Saver" panel from the "System Preferences" screen to select and activate the "Xmas Tree" screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Xmas Tree
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Virus scanner||Xmas Tree Screensaver.pkg|
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Xmas Tree"
- Xmas Tree Screensaver.pkg (Mac)
|File report #1|
|File name||Xmas Tree Screensaver.pkg|
|Target system||Apple Mac|
|File size||14.14 MB (14,821,798 bytes)|
|File type||Apple Installer package (PKG)|
|Detection ratio||0/13 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 weeks ago|
User reviews (1)
Seems like it would be nice, but unfortunately, it crashes on OS X 10.11.
Screensavers Planet: We can confirm this, unfortunately, after installing it on macOS Sierra 10.12.1. It used to work on previous versions, and it's unclear why it stopped working. We have submitted the crash report to Apple, but it may be simply be a compatibility problem or error in the screensaver that Apple cannot fix.