This screensaver counts down to Christmas Day on December 25 while it slowly hovers through a room decorated for the holidays with a Christmas tree, presents and toys. The countdown is displayed at the bottom left, showing the days, hours, minutes and seconds that remain, while a digital clock shows the current time at the bottom right.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- To start the 3D Christmas Screensaver Setup Wizard, double-click on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept or decline the license agreement by ticking the corresponding box, before you click "Next" again to proceed.
- Now you can click "Next" twice in a row, unless you want to change the default destination location and Start Menu folder for this screensaver. The default settings should be fine for most users.
- Click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver. Once the installer has completed, it will shut itself down and open up the developer's website in your web browser, which you can close without consequence.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened, where you will find that the "Free 3D Christmas Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers, and selected as the default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for 3D Christmas
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "3D Christmas"
- 3dchristmas.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||10.87 MB (11,400,906 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/64 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 weeks ago|
User reviews (1)
I love it