A screensaver based on the "digital rain" appearing on computer screens in the popular The Matrix film trilogy, created by The Wachowski Brothers and starring Keanu Reeves as Neo. The speed, density, balance, noise and inversion of the characters in this "rain" effect can be adjusted, and you can optionally even change the default green hues to any other colors.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|How register||3||1 year ago|
|Unable to buy! Very bad :(||1||2 years ago|
|Update needed||1||3 years ago|
|File Size and MD5 Hash don't match the File Report||2||4 years ago|
|Missing registration code||1||4 years ago|
|MacOs Mojava not interacting with "Matrix Mania"||5||5 years ago|
|Cannot download the paid program||2||6 years ago|
- To install the Matrix Mania screensaver, double-click the MatrixManiaInstall.exe file you downloaded to start the setup wizard.
- Click "Next", then click "I Agree" if you accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click "Next" again, then click "Install" to initialize the actual installation process.
- Finally, click "Finish" to exit the installer. The Screen Saver Settings panel will now open, and "MatrixMania" should appear in the list of screensavers.
Apple Mac OS X
- Open the MatrixManiaInstall.dmg archive file you downloaded to display its contents, then double-click the "MatrixMania.saver" file.
- Click "Install" to install the screensaver. The Screen Saver panel should now open, and "Matrix Mania" should appear in the list of screensavers.
- If the screensaver does not appear, or does not work, you may not have a compatible version of Mac OS X. This screensaver may not work on versions other than 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
Anti-virus report for Matrix Mania
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago||1 week ago|
We have 2 files for "Matrix Mania"
- MatrixManiaInstall.exe (Windows)
- 373-MatrixManiaMojaveInstall.dmg (Mac)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||462.43 kB (473,526 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||5 days ago|
|File report #2|
|Target system||Apple Mac|
|File size||237.94 kB (243,653 bytes)|
|File type||Apple Disk Image (DMG)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 weeks ago|
User reviews (20)
It does support multiple computers (i'm on windows 10)
speed, color, density, and other options i don't understand can be changed, but not the font size or the font.
Big Sur tells me the 'file is damaged' and won't let me run it :-(
Does it work on Big Sur?
Font WAY to SMALL :(
Good screensaver but somehow the animation is very slow on my MacBook. The OS is Catalina. How can I fix it?
I agree with Damien, the font is super small. Weird that you can adjust everything except the font size. I'm reluctant to actually purchase it without knowing whether I can increase the font. The last one I had (RedPill) was brilliant and I really loved it, but it won't work with Catalina : (
I'd give this 5 starts if it was possible to adjust the font size.
Been using this a while and love it. I noticed it stopped working on Mojave so disabled it and wasn't aware until now that it had been fixed. Just updated and it is working for me on Catalina. Although, I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the rain looks so small. I'm sure it's a lot smaller than before. Unless you look very close, it now just looks like green lines almost. Anyone else? Please could this be looked at?
Fine but doesn't work any more on Catelina. Please provide an update.
Yes I have the same problem. It would be nice to have it on Mojave
Screensavers Planet: The file's been updated to work on Mojave. Please try again.
Great screensaver however I upgraded my MacOS to Mojave and it stopped working. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks.
doesn't work for majove which sucks was really liking forward to it
Wasn't supported after Snow Leopard but managed to still work for whatever reason until Mojave came along. So don't download until developer says otherwise... =/
It only plays for a few seconds then shows a "PURCHASE REGISTRATION" mark instead. MatrixGL is free and has the option to create 3D images from the characters (or not) as well as change the color, et cetera.
this is great though can it just be left at the code going down not the popup text and water marks
to remove payment advice open container folder and delete "payment".png file.
This screen saver is amazing! I just thought that a Matrix type screen saver would be really great to have, but I needed one for mac. This one worked perfectly, and I've gotten lots of comments on it.
This is the best Matrix screensaver i have seen, it work perfectly on multiple monitors and looks great