A screensaver based on the "digital rain" appearing on computer screens in the popular The Matrix film trilogy, created by The Wachowski Brothers and starring Keanu Reeves as Neo. The speed, density, balance, noise and inversion of the characters in this "rain" effect can be adjusted, and you can optionally even change the default green hues to any other colors.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|MacOs Mojava not interacting with "Matrix Mania"||5||1 month ago|
|Cannot download the paid program||2||1 year ago|
- To install the Matrix Mania screensaver, double-click the MatrixManiaInstall.exe file you downloaded to start the setup wizard.
- Click "Next", then click "I Agree" if you accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click "Next" again, then click "Install" to initialize the actual installation process.
- Finally, click "Finish" to exit the installer. The Screen Saver Settings panel will now open, and "MatrixMania" should appear in the list of screensavers.
Apple Mac OS X
- Open the MatrixManiaInstall.dmg archive file you downloaded to display its contents, then double-click the "MatrixMania.saver" file.
- Click "Install" to install the screensaver. The Screen Saver panel should now open, and "Matrix Mania" should appear in the list of screensavers.
- If the screensaver does not appear, or does not work, you may not have a compatible version of Mac OS X. This screensaver may not work on versions other than 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
Anti-virus report for Matrix Mania
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago||1 month ago|
We have 2 files for "Matrix Mania"
- MatrixManiaInstall.exe (Windows)
- MatrixManiaSnowInstall.dmg (Mac)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||462.43 kB (473,526 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/68 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||4 hours ago|
|File report #2|
|Target system||Apple Mac|
|File size||990.93 kB (1,014,710 bytes)|
|File type||Apple Disk Image (DMG)|
|Detection ratio||0/59 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 hours ago|
User reviews (12)
Yes I have the same problem. It would be nice to have it on Mojave
Great screensaver however I upgraded my MacOS to Mojave and it stopped working. Please fix as soon as possible. Thanks.
doesn't work for majove which sucks was really liking forward to it
Wasn't supported after Snow Leopard but managed to still work for whatever reason until Mojave came along. So don't download until developer says otherwise... =/
It only plays for a few seconds then shows a "PURCHASE REGISTRATION" mark instead. MatrixGL is free and has the option to create 3D images from the characters (or not) as well as change the color, et cetera.
this is great though can it just be left at the code going down not the popup text and water marks
to remove payment advice open container folder and delete "payment".png file.
This screen saver is amazing! I just thought that a Matrix type screen saver would be really great to have, but I needed one for mac. This one worked perfectly, and I've gotten lots of comments on it.
This is the best Matrix screensaver i have seen, it work perfectly on multiple monitors and looks great