This animated OpenGL-powered screensaver generates colorful mandalas on your screen. A mandala is a spiritual symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism, representing the universe and said to exhibit radial balance. By default, the screensaver displays the framerate in a red font at the top of the screen. This can be disabled via the screensaver's settings menu.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the SetupMagicMandala.exe file you downloaded to start the install program.
- Click "Next", then again through the next two screens unless you wish to change the default destination directory or Start Menu folder. Then click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver to your computer.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will automatically open, and "Mandala" should now appear among your other screensavers. Close the panel to return to the install program, where you can click "Finish" to exit and to complete the installation process.
- If the screensaver does not appear in the list, browse to the installation folder (the default is C:\Program Files\Magic Mandala Screen Saver), right-click the "Mandala" screensaver file and click "Install".
Anti-virus report for Magic Mandala
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Magic Mandala"
- SetupMagicMandala.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||541.05 kB (554,032 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||5 days ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?