The Flower Power screensaver grows a field of grass and colorful flowers from the bottom of your screen on up. By default, it rotates through the available background options, including black, blue, green, or your current desktop. You can make any of these options the new default via the screensaver's settings, where you can also change the number of flowers, the speed of growth, and remove the time and date from the bottom right of the screensaver.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the file downloaded above, then click "Setup" to begin the installation process.
- You have now entered the Flower Power setup program. Click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Yes" if you accept the license agreement, then click "Install".
- The installation is now complete. Click "Next" to proceed.
- Two checkboxes will now be presented to you. Both of these are optional. The first one allows you to view extra information about the screensaver after exiting the installer, the other ("Run vbrun60sp4.exe") will install Visual Basic 6.0 run time files. In most cases, if you have modern version of Windows (XP or newer), this isn't necessary, so feel free to uncheck both boxes before you click "Finish".
- After exiting the installer, you should be able to find "FlowerPower" in your list of screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Flower Power
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||6 days ago|
We have 1 file for "Flower Power"
- flowerpower.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.33 MB (1,391,951 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||4 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?