This animated screensaver consists of a recording of a fireplace in a seamless loop, with flames dancing above numerous stone pebbles and in front of a dark-red background that fades into black at the top and bottom of the screen. Sound effects are not included.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Launch the installer by double-clicking the fireplace.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" if you accept the license terms shown and to begin installing the screensaver onto your computer.
- When the installation has completed, the installer will automatically open up the developer's website in your default web browser. Please be aware that SaversPlanet.com is in no way affiliated with Screensavers Planet.
- Return to the install program and click "Next" to exit and to have the Screen Saver Settings panel opened automatically. "Fireplace" should now be selected as your default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Fireplace
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 month ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Fireplace"
- fireplace.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||11.99 MB (12,576,854 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/56 (1.79%) View report|
|Last downloaded||15 minutes ago|
User reviews (12)
The flames are way to fast and there is no sound.
Mad love...nice job!
I like it, but is a bit pixelated and the fire crackle its too fast in my opinion
Working on Windows 10
quite good screensaver of the fireplace and no malware or virus.
Lovely. But it does increase CPU usage.
Beacause saver my screen.
It`s awesome :)