This animated screensaver consists of a recording of a fireplace in a seamless loop, with flames dancing above numerous stone pebbles and in front of a dark-red background that fades into black at the top and bottom of the screen. Sound effects are not included.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|Screensaver installed but shows up missing||4||2 years ago|
- Launch the installer by double-clicking the fireplace.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" if you accept the license terms shown and to begin installing the screensaver onto your computer.
- When the installation has completed, the installer will automatically open up the developer's website in your default web browser. Please be aware that SaversPlanet.com is in no way affiliated with Screensavers Planet.
- Return to the install program and click "Next" to exit and to have the Screen Saver Settings panel opened automatically. "Fireplace" should now be selected as your default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Fireplace
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Fireplace"
- 336-fireplace.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||12.08 MB (12,665,672 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 hour ago|
User reviews (25)
Loved it but can not use anymore fo to windows flash player Plese update ASAP
It's not working...why??? It used to work...
wont work now without flash player, what do we use as an alternative flash player
It stopped working on both of my computers!
Actually doesn't work....please update as adobe fp free version!! :)))
low res and very fast.
i found it fantastic
blank screen, doesn't work
It was OK but the fire doesn't look like it's moving naturally and before the screensaver is about to start, the screen turns blue and when I exit the screensaver it turns blue and then it exits. Other than that it was good. I rate it a 3/5!
i think this is amazing and very satisfying
DONT SHOW THE WEBSITE AT BOTTOM TOO PIXELATED AND FAST
The flames are way to fast and there is no sound.
Mad love...nice job!
I like it, but is a bit pixelated and the fire crackle its too fast in my opinion
Working on Windows 10
quite good screensaver of the fireplace and no malware or virus.
Lovely. But it does increase CPU usage.
Beacause saver my screen.
It`s awesome :)