Downloading Cities of Earth 3D
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click on the 3dcitiesofearth.exe file you downloaded above to start the installer, and click "Next" to proceed.
- You will be asked to select a destination location for this screensaver. The default selection (C:\Program Files\Cities of Earth) should be fine for most users, but you can customize the destination with the "Browse" button. Click "Next" again to move on to the next step.
- Click "Next" again unless you want to change the name of the Start Menu folder the installer will create.
- Creating a desktop icon for this screensaver is optional, so feel free to uncheck this box before you click "Next".
- Now click "Install" to begin copying the necessary files to your computer. Once completed, the installer will give you the option of visiting the author's website. It is enabled by default, so if you do not want to visit this website, simply uncheck the box before you click "Finish".
- You will now be able to find the screensaver via the Windows Screen Saver Settings panel, where, please note, it is listed as "Cities" rather than "Cities of Earth 3D".