Downloading Another Matrix
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click on the file downloaded above, then click "Yes" to start the installer.
- Click "Next". The default destination folder into which the screensaver will be installed, will be fine for most computers, so simply click "Next" again to continue.
- The installer will create a Start Menu folder, from where you can easily uninstall the screensaver. The default name for this folder has been entered, so you can click "Next" to proceed.
- It is not required or necessary to have the installer place a desktop icon and/or Quick Launch icon on your computer, so feel free to uncheck these boxes before you click "Next".
- Click "Install" to begin copying the necessary files to your computer. In a few seconds, installation will be complete, and you can click "Finish" to exit the setup wizard.
- You will be presented with a window that allows for the configuration of the Another Matrix screensaver. You can access these settings later via Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel.
- Please note that in your list of installed screensavers, this one is called "Matrix Screen Saver".