Downloading 3D Christmas
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- To start the 3D Christmas Screensaver Setup Wizard, double-click on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept or decline the license agreement by ticking the corresponding box, before you click "Next" again to proceed.
- Now you can click "Next" twice in a row, unless you want to change the default destination location and Start Menu folder for this screensaver. The default settings should be fine for most users.
- Click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver. Once the installer has completed, it will shut itself down and open up the developer's website in your web browser, which you can close without consequence.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened, where you will find that the "Free 3D Christmas Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers, and selected as the default screensaver.