A slideshow of photographs taken at wintertime in various places around the world, featuring scenes such as snowy parks, cold sunsets, frosted branches and white mountains.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the file you downloaded to start the screensaver's install program.
- Check or uncheck any of the boxes to alter the installation options, then click "Next" to proceed, and click "Next" again to begin installing.
- The screensaver has now been installed onto your computer. Exit the install program by clicking "Done". If you haven't unchecked the box for it, the Screen Saver Settings panel will now open and "Winter Screensaver" should appear among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Winter Slideshow
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we simply cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Winter Slideshow"
- WinterScreensaverInstall.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||15.39 MB (16,135,872 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/67 (1.49%) View report|
|Last downloaded||11 hours ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?