Simulated snowflocks fall down the top of the screen against a background that is either your desktop, one of the included photographs, or a custom image. Instead of the default small snowflake, you can optionally select a "crystal" or "flake" style of snow. Further customizations include the snowflakes' transparency, falling direction, count and color.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the snow3setup.exe file you downloaded to start the installation program.
- Click "OK" or first choose a language other than English for the installer.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate whether you accept the terms of the license agreement before clicking "Next" again.
- Click "Next" through the next two screens unless you wish to change the default destination directory or the name of the Start Menu folder.
- Toggle any of the options to your preference, then click "Next" followed by "Install" to begin the installation process.
- When completed, click "Next", followed by "Finish" to exit the installer.
- You can now open the Screen Saver Settings panel to select "Snow3" as your screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Snow3
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Snow3"
- snow3setup.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.48 MB (1,556,800 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?