This unofficial Quake screensaver features 5 animated scenes from the popular first-person shooter video game published in 1996 by ID Software. You can configure the scene it starts with, as well as the number of minutes between scene changes (the default is 10 minutes), via the screensaver's settings panel, where you can also toggle the sound effects.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Extract the folder from the "Quake Screensaver.zip" file you downloaded to any location on your hard drive, e.g. your desktop.
- Open the "Quake Screensaver Installation Files" folder and double-click the "Setup" file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
- When installation is completed, open the Screen Saver Settings panel to select, configure and/or preview the Quake screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Quake
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Virus scanner||Quake Screensaver.zip|
|Last scanned||6 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Quake"
- Quake Screensaver.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|File name||Quake Screensaver.zip|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||4.25 MB (4,456,001 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?