A slideshow screensaver with thirteen dramatic images for space enthusiasts, created by artist Daniel Mowry. The images are low-resolution images, centered on a black background by default, but they can be stretched full-screen via the screensaver settings. The redraw interval and transition speed can also be customized.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the file you downloaded to bring up a prompt asking you if you wish to continue installing the Other Worlds 1.0 screensaver. Click "Yes" to begin the installation process.
- Click "Next", then again, unless you want to change the destination directory for this screensaver. The default setting (C:\Program Files\Other Worlds 1.0) should be fine for most computers, however.
- A Start Menu folder will be created, from where you will easily be able to uninstall the screensaver. Unless you want to change the name for this folder, click "Next" to continue.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to your computer.
- Installation will be completed in a couple of seconds. Click "Finish" to exit the installer.
- You will now be able to find "Other Worlds 1" among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Other Worlds
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Other Worlds"
- otherworlds.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||2.04 MB (2,135,151 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 week ago|
User reviews (1)