Night Before Christmas
This festive 3D-rendered screensaver centers around a Christmas tree, decked out with Christmas lights and presents, standing in a small, snow-covered gazebo at night-time. In the background, fireworks light up a starry sky, while the current time is displayed in digital 12 or 24-hour format at the bottom right of the screen.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the install program by double-clicking on the nightbeforechristmas3d.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then tick the box next to "I accept" if you agree to the license terms.
- Click "Next" again, then click "Next" twice in a row, unless you want to change the destination folder or the name of the Start Menu folder. The default settings should be fine for most users.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver to your computer.
- After a few seconds, the screensaver will have been installed, and the developer's website will open in your default web browser. Feel free to close that website without consequence.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened. There, you will find that "Night Before Christmas 3D Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Night Before Christmas
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Night Before Christmas"
- nightbeforechristmas.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||5.76 MB (6,043,504 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?