This screensaver simulates a kaleidoscope on your screen, displaying colorful patterns against a black background. The patterns are made of various types of shapes, including diamonds, stars, asterisks, lines, and more, and the formations change frequently. The screensaver is highly configurable, but the settings are all in Japanese.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Open the Kaleidoscope_1.1.0.zip file you downloaded, then copy the "Kaleidoscope" screensaver file within to the Windows folder on your hard drive. Usually, this is located at C:\Windows.
- Browse to the Windows folder using the Explorer, locate the screensaver file, right-click it and select "Install".
Anti-virus report for Kaleidoscope
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Kaleidoscope"
- Kaleidoscope_1.1.0.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||912.29 kB (934,185 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||16 hours ago|
User reviews (2)
Not what I was expecting. Instead of a kaleidoscope effect, it's more of a slowly rotating single picture with minor changes until it abruptly jumps to a different picture. Was hoping for a more uniform, steady motion.
1. No multiple monitor support.
2. Settings in some cryptic writing.
3. Doesn't terminate on mouse move, only on mouse click.