If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click the beams200.zip file you downloaded to open it. This is a ZIP archive that contains the installation program along with several text files.
- Locate the "setup" application file in the archive and double-click it. The text files included in the same archive do not necessarily have to be extracted as they are not required by the install program.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate whether you agree to the license terms and click "Next" again.
- The default destination and Start Menu folder settings should be good for most users, so simply click "Next" through these screens until you get to the "Ready to Install" screen. Click "Install" to proceed.
- The Beam screensaver will now be installed onto your computer. Once completed, you can exit the installer by clicking "Finish".
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel to preview the screensaver and/or change its settings.