Immerse yourself in an space battle between various ships flying among asteroids in outer space with this OpenGL-accelerated screensaver, enhanced with a music player and adjustable scene and visual effects. This free trial version is fully functional for 14 days.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the beams200.zip file you downloaded to open it. This is a ZIP archive that contains the installation program along with several text files.
- Locate the "setup" application file in the archive and double-click it. The text files included in the same archive do not necessarily have to be extracted as they are not required by the install program.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate whether you agree to the license terms and click "Next" again.
- The default destination and Start Menu folder settings should be good for most users, so simply click "Next" through these screens until you get to the "Ready to Install" screen. Click "Install" to proceed.
- The Beam screensaver will now be installed onto your computer. Once completed, you can exit the installer by clicking "Finish".
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel to preview the screensaver and/or change its settings.
Anti-virus report for Beam
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Beam"
- beams200.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||31.79 MB (33,337,620 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/8 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 week ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?