Downloading Active Volcano 3D
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click on the file you downloaded to bring up the Screensaver Setup Wizard.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept the license agreement before clicking "Next" again.
- The default destination location for this screensaver ("C:\Program Files\Active Volcano 3D Screensaver") should be fine for most users. The same goes for the Start Menu folder, so simply click "Next" twice.
- Now click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to the destination folder.
- After a few seconds, the installer will automatically exit and open up the developer's website in your default web browser. You can close that browser window without consequence.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened. Here you will find that "Active Volcano 3D Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers, and has been set as your default screensaver.