Downloading 3D Desktop Zombies
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
We could not reliably detect what operating system is installed on your computer, so we defaulted to Microsoft Windows. However, we also offer the following downloads:
- for Apple Mac: DesktopZombies3DSS.Trial.dmg (9.64 MB)
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click the DesktopZombies3DSetup.exe file you downloaded to start the 3D Desktop Zombies! screensaver setup wizard.
- If you accept the terms of the license agreement, click "I Agree".
- The screensaver will now be installed. Once complete, the installer will open up the Screen Saver Settings panel, where "UC3D Screensaver System" should now be selected as the current screensaver.
- Return to the setup wizard and click "OK" to exit. A "readme" text file will be opened with information about the screensaver and the possibilties for obtaining a registered version. The screensaver is now successfully installed.
For Apple Mac computers:
- Double-click the file you downloaded to mount the installer application. A window titled "3D Desktop Zombies Trial" should now open (you may need to click the Finder icon first).
- Double-click the "3D Desktop Zombies.saver" file, then click "Install".
- The Desktop & Screen Saver panel will now open, and "3D Desktop Zombies" should now be listed among your other screensavers.
- The mounted installation program is now no longer needed, so you can eject it by moving it from your desktop to the trash icon or by clicking the eject icon in the Finder.