Several 3D-rendered and colorful butterflies find their way across your screen, against a motionless backdrop of grass, plants and flowers, in this 3D Butterfly screensaver for Windows, brought to you by GameFalls. The butterflies fly to and fro endlessly and at varying speeds, exiting and then re-entering the screen.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|HELP! Removed screensaver but music remains and won't stop||12||3 years ago|
- Double-click on the file downloaded above to start the installer, then click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Next" three times, followed by "Install" to begin copying the necessary files to your computer.
- When the setup program has finished installing the screensaver, click "Next", followed by "Finish".
- You will now be able to find the 3D Butterfly screensaver in Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel, where it is called "3dbut" rather than "3D Butterfly".
Anti-virus report for 3D Butterfly
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "3D Butterfly"
- 3dbutterfly.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.04 MB (1,085,951 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||5 days ago|
User reviews (1)
would not run