Along with being a municipality in Italy, "girasole" is the Italian word for sunflower, and this screensaver may or may not be an abstract representation of the plant. It simply features three identical, colorful squares, rendered in 3D, that swirl around the screen against a solid black background, coming closer and then moving further away.
- Windows 98 or newer
"Not yet reviewed"
Girasole was reviewed on [not yet reviewed].
These are installation notes for the Girasole screensaver.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the installer.
- You will be notified that this program "will install Girasole - JellyRoot Screen Saver to C:\WINDOWS and will make it your default Screen Saver." Simply click "OK" to bring up the license agreement.
- Unless you disagree with the terms set forth, click "Accept" to continue.
- If an error pops up stating that you do not have access to make the required system configuration modifications, you will have to re-initiate the installer with proper access rights. Locate the girasole.exe file you downloaded above, then right-click on it, select "Run as administrator", and repeat the process, or contact your system administrator.
- Once the installer has completed, click "OK" twice to have the Screen Saver Settings panel opened.