Winter Pond Foot Bridge
This winter screensaver features a recording of a foot bridge over a half-frozen pond in a snowy park. The leaves slowly rustle in the wind and a a stream of unfrozen water can be seen and heardstreams, although sounds can optionally be muted.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Launch the install program for the Winter Pond Foot Bridge screensaver by double-clicking the file you downloaded.
- Select "I accept the agreement" if you agree to the license terms, then click "Next" to continue.
- The default destination directory should be fine for most users, so simply click "Install" to begin installing the screensaver onto your computer. This may take a few seconds.
- Once complete, the installer will automatically open the Screen Saver Settings panel, where "Winter Pond Foot Bridge" should appear among the other screensavers.
- The installer has not yet exited. Click on "Screensaver Setup" in your taskbar, then click "Next", followed by "Finish" to close it.
Anti-virus report for Winter Pond Foot Bridge
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Winter Pond Foot Bridge"
- winter-pond-footbridge.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||24.18 MB (25,355,103 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/14 (7.14%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 month ago|