Several photographs of rhinoceros, some made in a zoo and others in the wild, alternate with simple transition effects in this slideshow screensaver. You can optionally disabled the effects and shorten or lengthen the time between the images.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the Rhinoceros_Screensaver.exe file you downloaded and click "Yes" when asked to install the screensaver.
- If you receive a "Copy error", click "OK" to exit the install program, right-click on the downloaded file and select "Run as administrator".
- Click "Yes" when asked to make this your default screensaver, then click "OK" to exit the installer. Upon exiting, the program may attempt to open the developer's website in a new browser window. You can close that window at your convenience.
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel to confirm "Rhinoceros Screensaver" is now listed as your default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Rhinoceros
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||5 months ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Rhinoceros"
- Rhinoceros_Screensaver.EXE (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.52 MB (1,595,904 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||2/15 (13.33%) View report|
|Last downloaded||8 hours ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?