Downloading Analog Clock-7
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click the file downloaded above to start the installer, then click "Next" on the first screen.
- If you accept the license agreement, you should indicate so by clicking the radio button to the left of "I accept the agreement", and click "Next" again to continue.
- Unless you wish to copy the screensaver files to a different location, simply click "Next" to proceed. The default destination folder will be fine for most computers.
- If you do not want to create a Start Menu folder for this screensaver, we recommend you tick the box at the bottom left before you click "Next".
- Click "Install" to begin the copying of necessary files to your computer. When the installation wizard has completed, decide whether or not you want to make this your default screensaver, and then click "Finish". Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will now automatically be opened.