This underwater screensaver features a number of abstractly designed and colorful creatures, including various fish and jellyfish, as well as a brightly colored seabed with animated underwater plants. The size of the fish, as well as their swimming speed and the overall brightness, can be customized via the screensaver's settings panel.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the "abstract-aquarium.exe" file to launch the installer.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then indicate whether you accept the license agreement and click "Next" again.
- Note that this screensaver is sometimes referred to as the "3D Points" rather than "Abstract Aquarium".
- Click "Next" through the next two screens unless you wish to change the default destination or start menu folders. Then click "Install" to begin copying the required files to your computer.
- When completed, click "Finish" to exit the installer. The Screen Saver Settings panel will be opened, and you should now be able to find "3D Points" among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for Abstract Aquarium
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 months ago|
We have 1 file for "Abstract Aquarium"
- abstract-aquarium.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||501.43 kB (513,464 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
User reviews (1)