3D Flying Easter Eggs
3D-rendered eggs, decorated for the Easter holiday, fly through your screen against a background that is either your desktop or an image with more Easter eggs.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Start the install program for the 3D Flying Easter Eggs screensaver by double-clicking the 3dEggs.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next", then click "Accept" if you agree to the license terms, then click "Next" again to begin installing the screensaver.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer, click "Cancel". This is usually not necessary.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will have opened, and "3D Flying Easter Eggs" should be selected as your screensaver.
Anti-virus report for 3D Flying Easter Eggs
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 months ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "3D Flying Easter Eggs"
- 3dEggs.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||627.42 kB (642,479 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||1/15 (6.67%) View report|
|Last downloaded||5 days ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?