A colorful screensaver with realistically animated fish of various species in a fresh-water tank, decorated with delicate corals, plants and varicolored stones. The fish swim around freely as the point-of-view pans slowly from left to right and back again. The current time is displayed in digital 12 or 24-hour format at the bottom-right.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the 3daquarium.exe file you downloaded to start the install program.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept the license agreement before you click "Next".
- Now click "Next" two times in a row, unless you want to change the destination location or the name of Start Menu folder that will be created.
- Click "Install" to begin copying the screensaver to your computer.
- When completed, the installer will open the developer's website in your default browser. You are free to close this website at your convenience without consequence.
- The Screen Saver Settings panel will also have been opened. Here, you will find that "Free 3D Aquarium Screensaver" is now among your other screensavers.
Anti-virus report for 3D Aquarium
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||3 months ago|
We have 1 file for "3D Aquarium"
- 3daquarium.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||6.44 MB (6,750,775 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?