HomeScreensavers Planet  »  Help  »  Message Board  »  Looking for an old screensaver

Looking for an old screensaver

Do you have clear or transparent, or invisible sphere that moves around on the desktop like a ping ball?

Almost like a Klingon invisible screen, but in the shape on a ball. you can change the size of the ball and it moves around on your existing desktop.

Walter1 month agoWindows 10 x64, Google Chrome

1 reply

  • Hi Walter,

    It doesn't ring any bells for me, but frankly I also have no idea what a "Klingon invisible screen" might look like, even after searching for the phrase online. If you have another way to describe it, I'd be happy to try looking for it again.

    Screensavers that can make use of your existing desktop are grouped together in the Desktop Screensavers category, but there are only 29 at this time.

    Rob (Screensavers Planet)1 month ago

Post a reply

Lock This post was automatically locked to new replies after 30 days of inactivity.

Please start a new post on the message board if you need our help.