Vincent van Gogh
A slideshow of paintings by Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890), the nineteenth-century Dutch post-Impressionist painter who in a period of ten years produced more than 2,100 artworks. Twenty-five of those are included in this screensaver, such as The Blooming Plumtree (1887), Bedroom in Arles (1888) and, of course, The Starry Night (1889). The size, order and position of the images can be customized, as well as the transition effects used.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the install program.
- Click "Next" to proceed, then click "Next" again unless you want to change the destination location for this screensaver. The default destination should be fine for most users.
- Now click "Start" to install the Dutch Masters: Vincent van Gogh Screensaver.
- Once all files have been installed, click "Next", followed by "Exit", and the install program will automatically open up Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel.
- If the screensaver does not appear in the list, you may have to re-install the screensaver with elevated access rights. You can do so by right-clicking on the vincentvangogh.exe file you downloaded, and selecting "Run as administrator". Then repeat the above steps.
Anti-virus report for Vincent van Gogh
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Vincent van Gogh"
- vincentvangogh.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||2.33 MB (2,440,953 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||19 hours ago|
User reviews (1)
it is not clear. it is blurred