If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the install program.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want to install the "TexMex - Southwest Parks and Wilderess Screensaver".
- A text file called "readme" will be opened, which you can close without consequence.
- After a few seconds, you will be asked to make this your default screensaver. Click "Yes" or "No" to complete the installation process, then click "OK" to exit the installer.
- If you get a "Copy error!" you will have to restart the install program with elevated access rights, by right-clicking on the texmex.exe file and selecting "Run as administrator".