Cupid flies around the screen, bouncing off the edges and leaving a trail of bright red hearts in its path as a "Happy Valentine to ..." message is shown centered in a large pink font. A custom name can be entered via the screensaver's settings panel, where you can also change the font, disable sound effects and choose to use the desktop as the backdrop.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the ZIP archive file you downloaded to open it.
- Now double-click the "StupidCupid" application file within to start the installer.
- The default installation settings should be fine for most users, so simple click "Install" to proceed. Once the installer has completed, click "Close".
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will have opened, where you should now be able to find "StupidCupid" selected as your new default screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Stupid Cupid
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Stupid Cupid"
- stupidcupid.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||614.20 kB (628,939 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 months ago|
User reviews (1)