This 3D screensaver begins with a helicopter view of a rollercoaster ride, and then puts you on the pink tracks to experience the ride on your screen. A default track is included with the screensaver, but the download (a ZIP archive) also includes several other tracks that can be manually or randomly selected via the settings menu. Moreover, advanced users can even create their own tracks, instructions for which are also included in the download.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Open the ZIP archive by double-clicking the RollerCoasterScreenSaver.zip file you downloaded.
- Extract the "RollerCoaster2000" screensaver file and copy it to your Windows folder, usually located at C:\Windows.
- Right-click the screensaver file you just copied to your Windows folder and select "Install".
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel to preview or customize the screensaver.
- Additional rollercoaster tracks are available in the same ZIP archive. You can optionally copy these to any location, such as your Windows folder, and then select one via the screensaver's settings panel.
Anti-virus report for Rollercoaster 2000
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Rollercoaster 2000"
- RollerCoasterScreenSaver.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||199.00 kB (203,779 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/13 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||7 hours ago|
User reviews (5)
It's nostalgic, but it's complicated. But otherwise, it it pretty neat.
It runs smooth and it's fun to ride, but would be better if it had some kind of scenery other than the flat grass. Some tunnels or other obstacles would be nice. Maybe the other coasters have scenery, but I can't figure out how to upload them.
Great screensaver. Almost like a real roller-coaster. :)