A collection of low-resolution photographs of puppies of various breeds in a slideshow with transition effects. You can optionally select a different background color, disable the transition effects, change the delay between the images and shuffle their order.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the Puppies_Screensaver.exe file you downloaded, then click "Yes" when asked if you want to install the screensaver.
- If you receive a "Copy error", locate the file you downloaded, then right-click it and select "Run as administrator", and click "Yes" again to proceed.
- Click "Yes" to set the Puppies screensaver as your default screensaver, then click "OK" to exit the installation program.
- A new browser window may pop up and try to open the website of the screensaver's developer. This website is no longer online, and you can simply close the window after it has opened.
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel to find "Puppies Screensaver" selected as your current screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Puppies
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Puppies"
- PUPPIES.EXE (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||1.41 MB (1,476,464 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/13 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 week ago|
User reviews (1)
it is aswome