This screensaver walks you through 3D-rendered galleries that have your personal photos on display. Select any number of pictures to process, and these will then automatically appear throughout the simulated halls. You can cycle through the installed galleries randomly, select a favorite, or download additional ones from the web, free of charge. Any MP3 file on your hard drive can be used as background music, and you can even take full control over the simulation, moving through the rooms using your mouse and keyboard.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- To launch the Photo! 3D ScreenSaver Setup Wizard, double-click on the file you downloaded above.
- Click "Next" to continue, then indicate if you accept the license agreement before you click "Next" again.
- The default destination location (C:\Program Files\Photo!\Photo! 3D ScreenSaver) does not have to be changed unless you prefer to install the screensaver to another drive or folder. Click "Next" to proceed.
- A Start Menu folder will be created, from where you will be able to easily configure, preview or uninstall the screensaver. Again, you do not need to change the default setting. Click "Next" to continue.
- Creating a shortcut icon to the Photo! 3D screensaver on your desktop is optional, as well as making it your default screensaver, so feel free to untick any of these boxes before you click "Next".
- Now click "Install" to begin copying all necessary files to your computer. This might take a few seconds.
- When finished, the installer will automatically open the developer's website in your web browser. Return to the Setup Wizard via the taskbar or by closing the website that was opened, then click "Finish" to have the screensaver's configuration panel opened. Installation has now been completed.
Anti-virus report for Photo! 3D
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||4 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Photo! 3D"
- photo3d.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||25.84 MB (27,094,014 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/9 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 hours ago|
User reviews (4)
very funny i saved pictures of memes and my art and it was hilarious and no you don't get malware
I wish I could get it to work with Win7Pro64. It looks good in preview mode, but the OS doesn't accept it as a valid screen saver and it won't start up on set idle time.
Would be 5 starts otherwise.
This is my favorite screensaver in the whole wide world, i just love turning on free-roam mode and just looking at the thousands of pictures from my hard drive.
This is one of the best screensavers I have seen. However, I recently installed a new OS and downloaded it again. Unfortunately, update of additional galleries is not supported nor can the original Photo 3D screensaver be downloaded from the website. :(