Ozark Natural Waterfalls
A collection of 12 videos of waterfalls in the state of Arkansas, United States, from the Neil Compton Double Falls in Buffalo to the Blanchard Springs in Stone County. Each video is shown for a customizable period of time, and includes audio. By default, the videos are not displayed fullscreen, but this can be enabled via the screensaver's settings menu, where you can also adjust the quality and exclude specific waterfalls from the collection. A slideshow mode, where images are shown instead of videos, is also included. The MPEG4 plug-in (included) may need to be installed for the screensaver to work properly.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Extract all files in the OzarkNaturalWaterfallsFullVersion archive you downloaded to a (new) folder on your hard drive, e.g. on your desktop.
- Open the folder, then double-click the NaturalScreenSaverSetup file to launch the installation program.
- Follow the steps of the installer to complete the installation process, then locate the "Natural Screensaver" screensaver in the Screen Saver Settings panel, select it, and then click "Settings".
- If you are warned that the MPEG4 codec is required, close the settings panel, locate the uc_ms-mpeg4_pack file in the folder where you previously extracted all files to and double-click it to install the codec. Upon re-opening the settings panel, you should no longer receive the warning.
Anti-virus report for Ozark Natural Waterfalls
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 years ago|
We have 1 file for "Ozark Natural Waterfalls"
- OzarkNaturalWaterfallsFullVersion.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||40.47 MB (42,440,839 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||3 hours ago|
User reviews (3)
water and nature, flowers, trees, birds, buterflyes, with sound and moving
love it if it ever get on here