In this German-language Christmas game screensaver, Santa Claus flies his sleigh above a snowy town, trying to bring presents to the children and avoid all the hazards in the sky and on the ground, such as clouds, angels, snowballs and high Christmas trees. When it starts, the screensaver plays the game on auto-pilot, but you can press F5 at any time to start playing yourself. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the sleigh, collect hearts along the way, and press the spacebar to drop gifts into as many chimneys as you can.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|When i try to start screen saver i get could not set video mode. What can i do to fix this?||3||2 years ago|
- Start the screensaver installation program by double-clicking the NikolausExpress2000.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "OK" to proceed, then click the checkbox in front of "Ich akzeptiere den Lizenvertrag" if you accept the terms of the license agreement (also in German), and then click "Weiter".
- Click "Yes" to begin installing the screensaver, then click "Yes" again to make it your default screensaver.
- Finally, click "OK" to exit the installer and to automatically start the screensaver.
- If the screensaver does not start, or does not appear in the Screen Saver Settings panel, repeat the installation process with elevated access rights by right-clicking the file you downloaded and selecting "Run as administrator".
Anti-virus report for Nikolaus Express
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Nikolaus Express"
- NikolausExpress2000.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||3.36 MB (3,521,662 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||6 days ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?