Along with being a municipality in Italy, "girasole" is the Italian word for sunflower, and this screensaver may or may not be an abstract representation of the plant. It simply features three identical, colorful squares, rendered in 3D, that swirl around the screen against a solid black background, coming closer and then moving further away.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click on the file you downloaded above to start the installer.
- You will be notified that this program "will install Girasole - JellyRoot Screen Saver to C:\WINDOWS and will make it your default Screen Saver." Simply click "OK" to bring up the license agreement.
- Unless you disagree with the terms set forth, click "Accept" to continue.
- If an error pops up stating that you do not have access to make the required system configuration modifications, you will have to re-initiate the installer with proper access rights. Locate the girasole.exe file you downloaded above, then right-click on it, select "Run as administrator", and repeat the process, or contact your system administrator.
- Once the installer has completed, click "OK" twice to have the Screen Saver Settings panel opened.
Anti-virus report for Girasole
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago|
We have 1 file for "Girasole"
- girasole.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||383.76 kB (392,970 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||20 hours ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?