Downloading Flag 3D
If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Start the Flag 3D Screensaver Setup Wizard by double-clicking on the flag3d.exe file you downloaded.
- Click "Next" to continue, then click "Next" again unless you want to subscribe to the developer's monthly e-mail newsletter (if you do, tick the box and enter your e-mail address, then click "Next").
- Select the name of the country whose flag you want and click "Next" (you can change this later).
- Creating a desktop icon is optional. It allows you to quickly start the screensaver without waiting. If you do not want a desktop icon, untick the box, then click "Next".
- Indicate if you accept the license agreement, then click "Next" to proceed.
- Changing the destination location is optional, and usually not necessary. Click "Next".
- The same goes for the Start Menu folder. Simply click "Next" unless you want to change its name.
- Now click "Install" to copy the screensaver to your computer. This may take a few seconds.
- The 3Planesoft Screensaver Manager will automatically be opened. Here, you can click "Settings" to change to another country's flag, or click "Preview" to see what the screensaver will look like.
- "Flag 3D" is now your default screensaver. You can find it in the Screen Saver Settings panel.