If your download does not begin automatically, please click here to start it manually.
You might also like
Write a review
For Microsoft Windows computers:
- Double-click on the file downloaded above to start the Feline Screensaver Install Program.
- Click "Next >" to proceed. The screensaver's files will be placed in the given directory, which is usually C:\Program Files\Screensavers\Feline. This should be fine for most users, so simply click "Next >" again to continue, and then click "Yes" if you are asked to have the destination directory created.
- Now click "Start" to install the Feline screensaver onto your computer. After a few seconds, the process will have completed, and you can click "Next >", followed by "Exit", to quit the install program.
- Windows's Screen Saver Settings panel will now automatically open. This screensaver is titled "Feline".
- If "Feline" does not appear in the list of screensaver, you may need to repeat the installation process with elevated access rights. Instead of double-clicking on the file you downloaded, use your right mouse button to click on it, then select "Run as administrator".