A slideshow screensaver from National Geographic with professional photographs of extreme, hard-to-reach or unusual looking places on earth, from the eruption of a volcano in Iceland to the oddly-shaped cliffs on the Isle of Staffa in Scotland.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Open the extreme-earth-pc.zip archive file by double-clicking it.
- Extract the "extreme-earth-pc" screensaver file to the Windows folder on your hard drive. Usually, this is located at C:\Windows.
- Locate the screensaver file in your Windows folder, right-click it and select "Install".
- It should now be selected as your screensaver in the Screen Saver Settings panel.
Anti-virus report for Extreme Earth
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 1 file for "Extreme Earth"
- extreme-earth-pc.zip (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||5.39 MB (5,656,954 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||1/13 (7.69%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 weeks ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?