Numerous colorful shapes, called "wisps", move around the screen in this screensaver. The number of wisps, as well as their density, texture and speed, can be freely customized.
Is your question not listed? Post it on our message board »
|Euphoria and Windows 10||2||2 years ago|
- Extract the files from the Euphoria.zip file using your favorite zip program.
- Copy the .scr (screensaver) file to the directory that contains all your other .scr files. This directory varies between versions of Windows, but it's probably something like C:\Windows\System32. If you can't find the correct directory, go to the "Start" menu, click on "Search," and perform a search for .scr files, or simply place it in your Windows folder, right-click the file and select "Install".
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel and find "Euphoria" among your other screensavers.
Apple Mac OS X
- Double-click the file you downloaded to mount the archive, then double-click the "Euphoria.saver" file to start the installer.
- Click "Install" to complete the installation process.
- The "Euphoria" screensaver should now appear among the others in the Screen Savers panel.
Anti-virus report for Euphoria
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||1 week ago||3 weeks ago|
* When only a few of the virus scanners detect a problem with a file, this usually indicates a false alarm. While we cannot guarantee the safety of any file for 100%, we review them all carefully and report false positives to the anti-virus companies.
We have 2 files for "Euphoria"
- Euphoria.zip (Windows)
- 281-Euphoria.dmg (Mac)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||234.45 kB (240,080 bytes)|
|File type||ZIP archive|
|Detection ratio||1/14 (7.14%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 day ago|
|File report #2|
|Target system||Apple Mac|
|File size||943.40 kB (966,042 bytes)|
|File type||Apple Disk Image (DMG)|
|Detection ratio||0/14 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||2 days ago|
User reviews (14)
As far as I am concerned, this screensaver is one of the best on the net.
It doesn’t work at all, erased!
excellent, thank you.
No multi monitor support, its very slow to start rendering, also would be nice if it had antialiasing and motion blur options.
Euphoria is AWESOME, i really dig this one, so cool, thank you screensaver planet
This screensaver works on newer versions of MacOS (10.14) and looks good
I love this and use it a lot. I like the customisations.
It uses OpenGL, so be aware that your GPU will be used to render.
when i first saw the picture, i thoght particales were spinning like tornados but it is really nice, in fact, so HD
I like Euphoria, would like to be able to tone down the color saturation though
Beautiful, but no multi monitor support. :(
Does not support twin monitors
One of my favorites.