An Easter scene featuring a duck, bunny and an egg is pencil-drawn on the screen against a light-green background in this free Easter screensaver. When fully drawn, the duck quacks, the bunny blinks and the egg finally cracks and a little chick pops out.
Do you have a question about this screensaver? Post it on our message board »
- Double-click the easterartwork.exe file you downloaded to start the screensaver's installation program.
- The first screen refers to a Valentine's Day Artwork screensaver. This is an error, as this program will actually install the Easter Artwork screensaver. Click "Next" to continue.
- Click "Yes" if you accept the terms of the license agreement, then click "Next" again unless you wish to change the default destination directory. The screensaver will now be installed.
- When completed, click "Finish" to exit the installer.
- Open the Screen Saver Settings panel. In the list of screensavers, you should now be able to find "Dr Gui Embarrasses Himself". This is, once more, a wrongly named title for what is, in fact, the Easter Artwork screensaver.
Anti-virus report for Easter Artwork
Our editors have reviewed all files and found them to be safe, but they are also checked automatically using many different virus scanners. We are happy to share the results.
|Last scanned||2 weeks ago|
We have 1 file for "Easter Artwork"
- easterartwork.exe (Windows)
|File report #1|
|Target system||Microsoft Windows|
|File size||850.77 kB (871,192 bytes)|
|File type||Portable Executable (EXE)|
|Detection ratio||0/15 (0%) View report|
|Last downloaded||1 month ago|
User reviews (0)
No reviews have been written yet for this screensaver. Will you be the first to write one?